The Design Intern will support the team in all aspects of the company’s interior design projects. The ideal candidate for the job will have varied interests in residential and commercial design and a strong desire to contribute to the success of a rapidly growing startup firm.
- Must receive college credit for your internship and/or be able to produce documentation re: internship goals and guidelines.
- Flexible schedule. This is a part-time job with hours TBD based on your availability. Applicants should be able to commit to at least three months of work.
- Excellent communication and research skills.
- Strong organizational ability and attention to detail.
- Proactive and professional demeanor.
- Experience with Microsoft Office; experience with design software (AutoCAD, SketchUp, etc.) a plus.
- Reliable car, cell phone, and laptop computer. Mileage is reimbursed at IRS standard rates.
Please email us your resume, cover letter, work samples, and the hours/days you are available to work with ‘Design Intern – [Your Name]‘ in the subject line. If your portfolio is over 8MB, please send it via YouSendIt (it’s free!). Applications with missing information will not be considered.